Dual purpose brittany stud dog, son of Ft Ch/ Ch Tournesol Heriot at Bryantscroft
'Berwyn' is a rough shooting dog who is now used primarily on snipe, but also goes wildfowling and has previously done beating, dogging in, and competed in gundog working tests and field trials.
Awarded Best of Breed at Manchester championship show by breed specialist Kathy Gorman who commented "He is everything you require in a Brittany."
Some of his awards include:
- RDCC under breed specialist Patricia Rush at Windsor Championship show 2023
- Best of Breed and dog CC under breed expert Kathy Moores at Manchester Championship show 2023
- Gun's choice award - BWWGS Novice Trial 11 DEC 2019
- Winner of the BASC Working Gundogs Any Variety Pointer, Setter, HPR Best Dog (and winner of The Countrymans Weekly Trophy) at Crufts 2019
- Third place at the GSPA gundog working test 2018
- Reserve CC at Windsor 2018 under Judge R. McMaster
49cm at the shoulder
Hip scored (6:4) and DNA tested negative for the sable gene
For more information, including more recent photos and videos please contact us or see our
Here are some tips to keep you safe whilst buying, selling or studding your dog.